- To use the saints with their gifting to build the Body of Christ.
- To equip new members in the body of Christ to be powerful tools in the hands of God.
- To see every believer live a victorious life in Christ, truly set free from all that came against them in the past.
- To motivate believers to have a true and lasting relationship with the Trinity – as each person in the trinity is important for a believer to overcome and have a lasting relationship with God.
- Offer support, counseling, truth and confidentiality, to those caught up in SSA, and offer this same support, counseling, truth and confidentiality, to their family members.
- Offer support and counseling for anyone, with the objective to bring wholeness.
- Discipleship to lead people to restoration in the body, soul and spirit, through the work of the Holy Spirit.
- Serving people in the community and on a global scale.
- Empower the youth. Bring healing from brokenness and mold them into leaders and adults with good moral values. We would like to do this locally and internationally.
- The environment (nature) will also play a role in the healing of humanity.
- To educate the body of Christ in the truth about SSA and address any misconceptions about it.
- To raise leaders, counselors and supporters, by means of formal and informal training, to support and counsel those from a SSA background, or family members who have individuals in their lives with a similar background.
- We will also offer our support and training to all people that are in need – not just in the gay community. There are many forms of sexual brokenness to which the Lord would like to bring restoration to all people.
- Offer training and discipleship for new believers, especially those who voluntarily want to turn away from any broken lifestyle.
- Equip the youth through discipleship.
- Provide the youth with a platform from where to share the love of God with others.
© Copyright Genesis Light Foundation 2019 (All Rights Reserved)
All photos are curtsy of Freelyphotos.com